You are tired, bloated, or suffering from inflamed joints.
You have been diagnosed with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or skin problems like acne, eczema, psoriasis, or dermographism.
Your memory is deteriorating, and the list goes on and on.
All of your blood tests have come back with normal results, as has the abdominal ultrasound. Allergy tests have revealed nothing. Nevertheless, in spite of what the doctors are and aren’t telling you, you just don’t feel normal, healthy, or well. I am aware of the difficulties of this situation because I experienced many of these symptoms myself for fifteen years, and not a single doctor could find the root cause of my problem.
If you are sick and tired of feeling sick and tired, this book is for you. If you want to take your health to the next level, this book is also for you. It is chock full of practical, simple tips, ideas, and insights that will help you heal yourself by eating a balanced diet and making healthful lifestyle changes.
IN THIS BOOK, LEARN HOW TO...
- Break the cycle of fear, the uncertainty of not knowing why you feel the way you do
- Begin to feel better in just two weeks
- See the power of food and cleansing to reclaim your health
- Eliminate offending foods and eat a balanced diet
- Gain insight as to why you are experiencing a wide array of symptoms
UNCOVER IN THESE PAGES... Tips and insights concerning the extremely important role that food and cleansing plays in your health, learning how to:
- Have abundant energy
- Eliminate digestive problems like bloating, constipation, and diarrhoea
- Lose weight without counting calories and measuring portion sizes
- Heal your skin from eczema, psoriasis, etc
- Lower liver enzymes
- Lower your cholesterol
- Recognize food sensitivities
- Eliminate inflammation in the body
- Get your child back into the correct growth percentile, especially when diagnosed with the inability to thrive
- Uncover the emotions that affect the core of your being
Purchase Your Copy of the Belly of the Beast
Receive your Free copy of the Candida Friendly Vegan Cookbook here
or go to https://thebellyofthebeast.ca